Just arrived!

2007/1/22, Luca Donaggio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Same here: the problem was they checked the address of the credit card
against the one I typed in the ordering form (out of habit I used that of my
office, since I was using a corporate CC, while the right one was that of
the company HQ). Anyway, UPS tracking system says my 2 N800s are arriving
today, they were shipped from Brussel on Thursday.

Luca Donaggio