>Is it possible?
>
>I've got a 2GB RS-MMC internal which mounts and a 1GB SD card
>in the bottom slot, but only the internal storage shows up
>when I connect through USB... I have to eject the SD and use a
>card reader in order to shoot stuff back and forth.
>
>Thanks,
>JG

Hi,

Should show both of them (if they are VFAT of course). I have had some
problem with my 2GB card which on contrary showed on Windows and Ubuntu
just fine but would not show on N800. I had to re-format it.

When you connect N800 to a PC, do both of the memory cards get "diabled"
in the File Manager?

Br,

--jakub