select several e-mails and delete them. For example, I subscribe to two newsgroups and regularly receive lots of e-mails. In my
office I
scan the headers to see which are important and delete the
rest. I do
the same with the N800 except I have to delete each e-mail
one-by-one.
That's tedious and inefficient.
Agree - had that issue previously on the 770 as well. I currently use Gmail in the browser.

Multiple selections are possible and rather easy. Just drag the pen over
several emails in a row. And then you can add more by dragging over
another list of emails. It supports multiple selections ;) Guess a video
with instructions would help here ...

It's in the manual, too :) Overview / Device Control / Stylus

't.