When I set up both EyeConnect and Twonky I did not have to specify or
approve any connections from the N800... it just popped it.  You may
have to open a port on your router for internal networking to see
everything easily.  9000 and 2170 are used
You're right: thank you! I've removed firewall restrictions for TVersity mediaserver.exe program and it works well now! Or at least, the N800 detects the media server: I'm now trying to add things (ie. images, video, audio) to the to-be-streamed library...
--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"