And the 'internal' card is automatically unmounted when you remove the
battery cover (there's a magnetic mechanism there)

On 1/31/07, Jonathan Matthews-Levine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/31/07, Josh Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Very sorry if I'm posting this to the incorrect list, similarly sorry if I
> am being dumb and overlooking the very obvious: How can I unmount and safely
> remove my SD cards on my N800 (without turning the device totally off)? I've
> looked in the memory manager, I've looked at the options in the file
> explorer app, and I've googled the matter online.

The 'external' (i.e. not behind the battery) card is automatically
unmounted when the exterior door holding it in is opened.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews-Levine|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  "That sounds vaguely obscene, and if there's one thing I

Kemal