sure is...

https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=170

install wget first, then gpodder.  When you launch gpodder it takes a
moment, but loads and you can then add you podcast urls.

What we need now is a tool like Andrew's vidconvert (hint hint) that
can reencode video podcast downloads to work on the tablet.  Most are
optimized for iPod in either h.264 or .mp4 neither of which will play.