2007/2/7, Andy Mulhearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Wednesday, February 07, 2007, at 12:52PM, "Luca Donaggio" <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Both Contacts and Dates use the Evolution Data Server which is built in
on
>IT OS>=2006. So Contacts share the same data as the built in contacts app
>from Nokia, for example.
>You can import a calendar from a desktop Evolution installation (default
on
>every Linux GNOME desktop) by simply copying its calendar.ics file over
the
>same file on your N770/800 and rebooting the device (to let EDS rescan
its
>database).

I will try anyway but do you know if it works with a iCal calendar from
OSX?

I tried once but didn't do the reboot so perhaps that's why it didn't get
picked up.

Andy

Sorry Andy, can't help you there! But my calendar.ics looks like a standard
.ics file, so maybe it will work for you, too!

Luca Donaggio