On 2/9/07, Mathias Uebelacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

googles new service, google spreadsheet/write offer a office application
which can be used online. There is a API Documentation for developer. Maybe
usefull to create a offline application.

br
Mathias

Hi all, I'm really new, just got mine yesterday but have been reading the
user and developer emails for a while.

Actually I was just thinking today an app to view power point and/or open
office slide shows would be really useful.  Has anyone looked into doing
something like this.  Once I get familiar with the device I do plan on doing
some coding.  Lots of possible apps have been coming to mind but I think
something like this would be really useful.