Ted Zlatanov wrote:
scrolling should be purely
a mouse button 4/5 operation, not "move to the next link OR the next
page, UNLESS I hold the button down", which is why I don't use the D
pad for scrolling.  It's just too hard to go to the next page, which
is a very common operation.

In that case check http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ScrollInOperaWithThumb

Fixing ~/.opera/input.ini is one of first things I do after installing each new firmware. I wonder who actualy wants the 'go to next link' feature. With current rich webpages with complex formatting and tons of links it does not make much sense to me. Why or when should I care about next link on some page?

Frantisek