[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 15:05 -0800, ext Rick Prelinger wrote:
My fmradio installation fails because of a missing package:
libosso-help0(>=2.08). From what I can tell, I believe I have the proper repositories installed.
Indeed. Someone did the mistake of using Scirocco (Maemo 2.1) when
building the fm-radio application making it impossible to install on the
original IT-2007. Hope next time they use gregale making it even worse.

How many times does this need to happen? (lets get some sanity in Maemo
SDK releases)
You are barking at the wrong tree. The root cause is the fact debian/rules[1]
of libosso-help calls:

       dh_makeshlibs -V

[1] https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/libosso-help/debian/rules