Acadia Secure Networks wrote:
What is mildly disconcerting about this condition is that before the battery removal/insertion but after powering down, the system will not power back up.

Mine behaves oddly on a reboot too - I've got R&D enabled, and if I perform
"shutdown -r now" the device will shutdown then restart but I don't get the nolo
and initifs version details (green text on a white screen). Instead I get just the NOKIA logo
on a white screen and the device will now hang - I have to pull the battery in order to
achieve a successful reboot.

Hopefully this is just one of the many niggles fixed addessed by the next
firmware update. :)