On 2/20/07, Kalle Valo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WLAN has a feature called Power Save Mode (PSM), which saves a lot of
power. The timeout for going to PSM can be configured for N800 using a
gconf key.

Could you maybe provide a  quick layperson's explanation of what setting PSM
Timeout, ie how it saves battery power[1]? A technical explanation or link
to a more technical explanation would also be neat, but the simple
explanation should satisfy most of us and provide a research starting point
if we desire to go more in depth. Google didn't seem to know a whole lot
about it off hand, but I figure you probably do.

--Paul