Cool, I want one.
Thanks for the tip.

I've been meaning to mention this to the list.  A couple months ago, I came across a
Nintendo DS "Switch N Carry" case at Walmart.  This is kind of a clamshell case
with an elastic band on one side, and a sort of net on the other.  My 770 fits like it
was makde for this thing, and the Nokia keyboard fits perfectly on the other side.  It
also has a cool zip are where I have two spare batteries, and extra MMC cards.

If the 800 is half an inch or less wider than its predecessor, I would expect
it to fit just as well.  It was only $10, but I think I got it on sale for like
7.  :)

It also has a litle dangly thing that contains a cloth for wiping down the
screen, very handy.

I found a pic of it for sale on eBay.  (I am NOT the seller)

http:�cgi.ebay.com/LN-Nintendo-DS-Switch-N-Carry-Case-Gameboy-Games-Slots_W0QQitemZ150092281093QQihZ005QQcategoryZ140087QQcmdZViewItem

hope that helps someone out there, it has really made a great travel case for
me to/from work or to just throw the thing in my carryon for the plane.

Heh, speaking of planes, the TSA forces you to take out your laptop for separate
scanning, has anyone ever handed their Tablet over and said "here it is" :)

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com

Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"