I don't think there are any man pages on the device, so a man command itself
wouldn't help.

I always google "man command" and find an online manpage when I'm using my
n800

--Paul

On 3/4/07, Andrea Trentini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mikhail Sobolev wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 12:54:11PM +0100, Andrea Trentini wrote:
>> I've searched on maemo.org but didn't find references
>> to a man command for N800... can you help?
> Could you please describe a bit better what you want?  An installable
> man application so you could read man pages on the device?

yes, sorry for not being detailed ;)

a 'man' command to read many manpages actually
present on disk

--
It is a poor judge who cannot award a prize.

Andrea Trentini
http://www.atrent.it
Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione - Universita' Statale di
Milano

*** Dal 2007 stop a tutti gli Euro0!  Dovrete buttare le vostre auto/moto!
***
- In difesa dei motociclisti (http://www.motocivismo.it)
- Per uno Stato laico (http://www.uaar.it)
- Liberta' di parola e privacy (http://www.interlex.it -