One thing I had not tried, which is working right now is actually
installing Python while in red pill mode...

On 3/26/07, Jonathan Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I keep trying to install this hoping that it will magically work, but not yet...

I get an error  that libbluetooth1 is a missing package yet this does
not seem to live anywhere I can easily find it.  If I invoke red pill
mode, I can find libluetooth2-dev, but it says it's not installable...

Really would like to get Python back for a few things.

On 3/25/07, Mike Lococo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I am unable to install python runtime (2.5) on my n800 which makes it
> >> impossible to get gpodder going.  Anyone else have any luck?
> >
> > I have Python 2.5 and gPodder working
> > under the new firmware... I did have a few
> > issues installing at first, but finally
> > broke through with the right sequence of
> > installs.
>
> Which is...?

Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000