I'll try to explain.

- I pick the most voted feature requests and I try to solve them. This
implies that most of the time I'm dealing with issues I'm not expert of,
but can help solving.

- You would be surprised how little is my knowledge about what is going
on inside the device. My skills are elsewhere. I might know better what
is going on currently inside the development process, though.

- We have generally good reasons when we say issue X is more complex
than it seems, we will work on feature Y but not now, and things like
that. We might be mistaken or we might have different opinions and this
is why discussing is (almost) always positive, useful.

- You deserve more and more precise feedback, but you deserve many
things and we make our list of priorities as well. When I invest 1h in
the 12/24h thing I'm not putting this time in other topics that are also
done for your own good, and perhaps are more relevant now.

- I have the 12/24h feature request assigned. I will comment progress
there. Same thing with the rest of bugs/features assigned. Please submit
a feature request about the legal OKs if you haven't done it.

Keep going, you are doing great. It's a privilege to be here in this
bright community.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org