I can't help you at all, but I have a couple of thoughts:
1) Have you tried calling Nokia? Maybe they'll let you do it over the phone.
2) Why don't you just ship it to your address in Brazil?
3) If it's a friend of yours, have him buy and give him the money when he
gives you the N800. The only reason you can't ship to an address other than
your billing address is to prevent fraud--ie, make sure you aren't the guy
in the Norden with a stolen credit card. If you trust your friend enough to
bring the device, I'm sure you can trust him enough to buy it. If he can't
afford it, send him the money paypal or western union or something ahead of
time.

--Paul