About things not working, the IT2007 Media Player didn't work at all.
I wasn't able to play any videos (even the demo video shipped with
IT2007) or mp3 files. I installed mplayer from the n800 repositories,
and it didn't work either, so I'll try to install the 770 version.

Correction: mp3 worked in media player, but not video, I get the
following messages in syslog, they could be related to the problem:

omapdsp: task 4: name mpeg4dec
omapdsp: taskdev mpegdec enabled
omapdsp: mmap info: vmadr = 40499000, padr = 12b10000, len = e000
[dsp] FBCTL_ENABLE received, but fb is already enabled
[dsp] FBCTL_ENABLE received, but fb is already enabled
omapdsp: taskdev mpegdec disabled

Greets.
--
 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]