On 5/12/07, MoRpHeUz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Am I the only one with dependency problems when trying to install python
> > from
> > the standard repositories?
>
> Did you add the repositories that are listed inside python´s garage
> page into your n800 ?

You don't even need to do that if you click on the two links for
.install files there. It should work automagically. ;-) Just open a
browser window and go to:

http://pymaemo.garage.maemo.org/installation.html

and then click on the Install link (with an arrow). This will add a
repository to your application catalog. After that, click on the
Python link (also with an arrow). This one will add another repository
to your application catalog and install python 2.5.

Best regards,

-- Ulisses