Am Montag 28 Mai 2007 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> Hi,
>
> ext Hans J. Koch wrote:
> > I'd like to transfer files FROM my mobile phone TO my N770 (OS2006).
> > On my desktop, I use obexftp for that. For the 770, I found btxfer
> > and menush in the application catalog.
>
> Doesn't it work out of the box?  Just pair your phone and in File
> manager browse to your phone?  (you're able to see only specific
> folder(s) from the phone)

Yes, it does! I already said that yesterday, in reply to David Hagood's
mail, but it never reached the mailing list. It looks like they don't
accept mails where maemo-users@maemo.org is only in CC: and not in To:.

Your mail also didn't reach the list. I find this quite a strange
behaviour of a mailing list...

Thanks,
Hans