        From: ext Aaron Westerdale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:28 PM
        To: Arnold Randall (Nokia-CMO/Dallas)
        Cc: maemo-users@maemo.org
        Subject: Re: When are we to expect the next update for the N800
from Nokia?

        I'm not sure about Dallas, but I would hope they are working on
free wifi, I live in the Midwest, and both Dubuque, IA and Madison, WI
are working on getting free city wide wifi within the next 5 years or at
least thats what they tell us.  There are already a few free wifi spots
in Dubuque thanks to the city.  I can't wait till I live in a city that
has wifi city wide, I'd even be willing to pay a small fee for it.

        Back to the original title of this thread.  I am interested in
knowing when the next release would be that would include the USB
drivers so I know if I should start playing with compiling the kernel
myself or if I should just wait a bit longer for a release.

        On 6/25/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >