On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:04:31PM +0200, Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Willie McKemie wrote:
> > Can someone tell my what I'm
> >doing wrong?
>
> Perhaps going onward through the fog without consulting manual or doing
> basic google search? ;-)
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=n800+HP+iPAQ+BT+keyboard

HOT DAMN!  Worked a treat!  Muchias gracias!  I've been diddling with
BT keyboards on 770/800 for a YEAR, on and off.  Finally, one works.
Especially nice is that the N800 display lights when a BT keyboard key
is pressed.

I find that the N800/BusyBox does not have wget.  Not seeing a real
easy way to download kbdd.tar.gz in a term on the  N800, I downloaded
to a Ubuntu box using wget and then used the N800's mc to copy it over
with "Shell Link".  From there, everything went exactly as advertised.

I wonder what's wrong the the "out of the box" setup?

I wonder if I can now get my big microsoft brand BT keyboard to work?

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  29 days  9 hours 21 minutes