When I press the home key with xterm on and visible, nothing happens, it
does not switch to the home view.  When only xterm is open, there is no
double arrow link to select open applications from.

If I then open the browser for example, it appears as normal.  Icon O.K.
When I click on the double arrows at the bottom left home and web browser
links appear but still no xterm link.  If I then press home key, I can
switch between home and web browser, but xterm is no longer accessible.

I can sometimes open another application and when I minimize the newly
opened application, the xterm window will appear again.  I have not found it
predictable.  But the original problem continues, no icon in left column and
no link in double arrow list.

On 7/13/07, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dasDasein wrote:
> I have started experincing a problem that I don't remember previously.
>  When I have an xterm open, the icon in the left side is missing.  If
> I minimize the xterm window I am unable to bring it back.  Is there a
> keyboard method for bringing back the minimized window.  Other
> applicaions do not appear to have this problem.
>
> I have just started using a Nokia bluetooth keyboard with the Maemo BT
> Plugin recently.  I don't recall having this problem previously.

I don't have that problem.  However, what happens when you press the
"home" on the lower button?  On mine, it brings up a list of open apps,
from which you should be able to select xterm.