--- Piotr Zagorowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for being straightforward, but have you done *any* research for
> device you intended to buy?

Don't be sorry :)

I've done some.
But the level of answered I obtained was half/half.
It is easy to know it is linux based (even from debian woody),
but not so easy to understand to what extend.

For instance there is no page about someone who put
a linux distribution on it. So it is not in the usual
road of information I am used to search in for information
about unix/linux.

Thus, even after a couple of hours looking for informations
about it, I havent't had too much of them.

About the Nokia pages : I read a couple of them,
technical pages and faq pages, and none of them gave
me the kind of reliable and acurate informations
I wanted.

Sometime one have to do a first step inside,
it is difficult to know just looking from the outside.
In a couple of minutes I've got almost all the
information I needed. And, also
many information allowing me to know more,
more easily; and where to look, and what kind of question
to ask.

However I appologise if I've polluted the bandwidth
or tired the readers.

And please don't be sorry,
you haven't been too much straightforward,
in any way.

Thanks,
FA