Dear friends

I moved the internal filesystem to RS-MMC last night on my Nokia 770 to have
more space for several programs, tools and games.
(http://examplified.net/guide/Nokia_770/Booting_from_MMC/)

Everything went fine and ran fine, until I installed a few programs.
I installed GPE-ToDo and Calendar, GPE-Filemanager, Load-Applet, GAIM and
Rdesktop – everything without troubles.
After that I couldn’t install anything else or even deinstall any of the
above mentioned programs.
I’ve got over 150 MB free to install.

If I show up the LOG after installing, it tells me the following:

“Installation of scummvm not possible”

Installing scummvm 0.9.1
/bin/sh: /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure: not found
(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/scummvm_0.9.1_armel.deb (--unpack): files list file
for package “rdesktop” is missing final newline
/var/cache/apt/archives/scummvm_0.9.1_armel.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
E; Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Anybody an idea what to do?
Best regards, Andreas