Hello,

the navicore-software is very nice, except for one big complaint:
        * The keyboard that is accessible with the Navicore-software doesn't
allow
you to get to the special characters (German, Norwegian, ...). I live close
to the German border and had a trip to Norway this year and I had to open
another application, copy the character there and paste it into Navicore to
be able to search for certain places ...

I hope that this is helpfull and will get fixed!

Thank you and greetings,

Michel