В Чтв, 16/08/2007 в 17:42 +0100, ext Neil MacLeod пишет:
> Marius Gedminas wrote:
>
> > Someone should take the ssh package from the SDK repository, change the
> > section to user/net, and upload it to the Maemo Extras repository.
> >
>  > Marius Gedminas
> >

> No no... please don't use user/net - see the ongoing discusion about software
> categories in the developers mailing list and try to use one of the
> predefined categories/sections! :) user/Communication seems the most likely
> choice.

Done.
openssh-client and openssh-server v4.3p2-9.maemo1 packages are
installable from mistral/extras and bora/extras. You can find them in
your Application Managers in 'Communication' category.
I hope I'll create garage project and put .install into maemo/downloads
soon.

--
Ed Bartosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Nokia-M/Helsinki