Hi Alan,

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 10:23:44AM +0100, Alan Williamson wrote:
> Anyone else experiencing problems with their power connector?

I started to experience problems with my power connector this week.

> Mine is showing signs of wear, with it not always registering.

Do you see any visible signs of wear or is it just not always
registering?

In my case, I cannot seen any obvious signs but most of the time I plug
the device into power it doesn't even start charging. I managed to start
charging it with a few attempts usually. Today I don't seem to have any
luck, best I got was that it started to charge but by the time I've put
it back on the table and looked again it seems to have stopped charging
again.

> the device has not been plugged in and out no where near the times i
> would expect.  it is only a few months old!!!

Only a few months and I would not think I'm that much of power user...

Frederik