Well folks, things did not quite go off as planned... I have the latest
OS immage, 2007, version 4.2007.26.8, and other than the base library
(Nokia catalog) I also have GPE Stable .. when I install gpe-contacts
and gpe-calendar, I get messages saying that installation failed. The
software IS installed, and mostly working, but contacts fails to import
basic vcards that are imported by the built in contact manager and the
calendar freezes, fails (aborts) and does not reliably have an audible
alarm.

I don't normaly sign EMails with my certs, because I find that
obnoxious, but I would like everyone to understand that I'm not a rank
amateur! I know SuSE and Red hat real well and have been in the industry
for 32 yeard ( Yep, I'm old!)

Gary Baribault
CISSP, RHCE, CCNP, MCSE
Consultant en sécurité informatique / Computer security consultant
Gary Baribault inc.ourriel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG Key: 0xEF3EBD1C
GPG Fingerprint: 5B1F 899B 4A7C A586 8388 6AFD 796B E68D EF3E 8D1C