I re-flashed my N800 last night, because it wouldn't boot (not sure
how/why that happened, it just did).  Today I was trying to install
various packages, including openssh.  But, when I try to install
openssh, it gets down to the last step and then says it can't find the file.

I looked in application manager's logs, and it says it's getting GPG
errors (typing, and not pasting, so please excuse errors here):

W: GPG error: http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com bora Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG [some key stuff] Nokia
Internet Tablet Atomatic Signing Key <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

W: GPG error: http://maemo-hackers.org bora Release: The following
signatures were couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY [some key stuff]

Anyone have thoughts/ideas/information about what's going on and how to
fix it?

(on the ssh front, I was able to install dropbear, but I'd prefer to use
openssh, so I see dropbear as a temporary solution, not a permanent one)