Hello everyone,
                              I am trying to install maemo on my PC.i am
running  xephyr on one terminal and i am trying to run maemo on another
terminal ..I got the following errors .looking forward for some  help :) .

Regards
Anand.

[sbox-SDK_PC: ~] > af-sb-init.sh start
Note: For remote X connections DISPLAY should contain hostname!
Sample files present.
DBUS system bus is already running, doing nothing
Starting D-BUS session bus daemon
Starting Maemo Launcher: maemo-launcher start failed.
Starting Sapwood image server
Starting Matchbox window manager
sapwood-server[4981]: GLIB INFO default - server started
Starting clipboard-manager
Starting Keyboard
maemo-launcher: invoking '/usr/bin/hildon-input-method.launch'
maemo-launcher: child (pid=5021) terminated due to signal=11
/usr/bin/af-sb-init.sh: line 9:  5020 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
$CMD $PARAMS
Starting MAEMO AF Desktop
maemo-launcher: invoking '/usr/bin/maemo_af_desktop.launch'
maemo-launcher: child (pid=5038) terminated due to signal=11