Hi,

I also tried on the OS 2007 hacker version, you think there is anything else
i can do?

I didn't try Minisip since it is currently not available for the N770.

Maemo (Nokia 770 platform - arm and i386) Note: The repository is not
currently working (packages are out-datedd).
    We are trying to bring them back to life. You can find information on
the build process in the repository source code Documentation

Do you know of any other VOIP client that suits my neeeds.

Thanks in advance,
Harini