Christian Otto Stelter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for a desktop charger for an additional BP-5L seperately.
> Does any Nokia phone come with such a cradle/desktop charger which can
> be bought sperately? Or are there any 3rd party products which you can
> recommend?

I've been on the same hunt for a while, but without any success.

I fried  the charging circuits on my N800 by plugging it into a solar
panel set to 12V instead of 6V. The tablet works as before, it also
claims to charge the battery when I set it to charge with a normal
charger, but it does not charge the battery. Right now I have one tablet
and two batteries, and I cannot use any of it.

At least I have been told by a Nokia service point that it can be
repaired, I just have to sent it in to Nokia.

--
René Seindal ([EMAIL PROTECTED])