On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 16:47 -0800, ext James Sparenberg wrote:

> The one thing you haven't heard me or others say is. the question "why
> did you fix something that wasn't broken."   I've actually lost
> screen real-estate (when the bar moved to the bottom.) I've never had
> to do left-right scrolling unless I turned my font up to 14+ in point
> size.   Yet instead of saying "we hear you and let us check with
> other users" I'm getting what to me sounds like "shut-up we know what
> you really need".
>
> Originally all I wanted to know was why the changes were made.  I
> didn't ask for arguments and put downs.  I wanted to know why since
> this tool is so integral to why I own an n800/770 (both) in the first
> place.  If I wanted "shut-up and like it" I'd own a mobile win
> device.  I apologize if my questions annoy you in any way.

Without getting so dramatic, you could ask The_Right_Question(TM) which
is: "Why can't I customize the location of the bar?"

Don't be selfish, I like the bar to be at the bottom, when i use the hw
keyboard ;-)

Actually it could even be made so that it changes location depending on
availability of hw keyboard (meaning that it stays on the right even on
the n810 when it is closed).

--
Cheers, Igor

Igor Stoppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Nokia Multimedia - CP - OSSO / Helsinki, Finland)