On Thursday 06 December 2007 18:44:01 A J Thew wrote:
> On 06/12/2007, Jonathan Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There's this -- http://www.cobb.uk.net/OWA/owasync.html
>
> Hi,
> has anyone used the above on a n800 (or even a 770)? How well/badly does
> it work?

I use it to synchronise my 770 with my Exchange account automatically every
night.  It works for me, but I wrote it!

The biggest limitation is that it is one-way only: it downloads changes from
Exchange but it cannot send anything to Exchange.

The second biggest issue is that in order to synchronise with GPE on the
Internet tablet you need to use Opensync (www.opensync.org).  This works but
it is a work-in-progress and can be difficult to use.

Graham