Hi,

ext Laurent MARTIN wrote:
> I've recently upgraded my N800 to ITOS2008: waoooouuuuh! :o)
> Something I've noticed: when I run osso-xterm (the default one), my
> .bashrc (or .bash_profile) file is not run anymore :-/ I've put some
> aliases in it and none of them is set up...
> Any clue about this? This is a problem I already had months ago with
> some old versions of osso-xterm but it was running w/o any problem with
> last releases under OS2007...

The device doesn't have Bash.  And because Busybox conflicts with it
(because Bash tries to set itself as /bin/sh which would significantly
slow down device bootup and use more memory), you cannot install one
either.

You could file a bug that SDK should provide a Bash that won't conflict
with Busybox.

         - Eero