Luca Donaggio wrote:
> Same here!
>
> Luca Donaggio

And here too. I know that "me too" posts aren't needed, but given the total
lack of communication on this issue from Maemo HQ I think it necessary to
demand some kind of statement as to what is going on and what is being done
about it.

The current situation being allowed to continue without any comment whatsoever
from Maemo is thoroughly unreasonable.

Is anybody at Maemo HQ trying to fix the problem, or has everyone gone on
vacation for Christmas meaning this situation will now persist well into next
week? If the latter, in future please don't release new firmware then give
everyone time off - that really is a bad idea (either delay the firmware until
after the holidays or schedule vacations two to three days AFTER the release!)

I'm sceptical that the current problems are now entirely due to bandwidth as
I'd have thought that might have peaked by now, particularly with some generous
community members donating bandwidth to alleviate the situation. Have the
server(s) or some other part of the maemo infrastructure succumbed under the
workload and requires a restart/cycle to stop the repeated errors we've been
seeing the last 3 days?

If there's no reply, I guess nobody is home! :(