The only other issue is *speed*, capacity and price. The 2Gb SanDisk microSD
card I have in my MP3 player is way slower than the 8Gb class 6 SDHC  card I
bought recently from eBuyer here in the UK (UK pounds 29 plus 17.5% tax).
Speed will be important if you use the card for virtual memory, map cache db
and so on, but not if you are just keeping mp3 or video files.
Cheers

IMHO, microSD is more versatile than miniSD as microSD cards can be