Anyone know how much it will be?

I don't, per se, have a problem with paying for software.   My employers pay
me after all, for the code I write for them.  :-)

Whether it is worth buying depends on whether it does what I need, how well
& how much it costs.    It doesn't hot sync to a mac, which is not good, but
I can work around it if I need to, so I guess I'll try it.

Beth