On my 770, my favorite media player to use is the UKMP (although I am impressed 
at the improvements in the default player from OS2006 to OS2007HW), however, 
when I use it, the tracks I have downloaded from my eMusic subscription have 
garbled metadata.  I posted this bug:

https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2058&group_id=234&atid=945

I have had music on there that was not garbled, and i believe I ripped those 
tracks myself from my own CDs.  The metadata does not appear garbled in either 
amarok or in the media player on the 770, so I suspect there is some 
incompatibility.  

Until this bug can be fixed, does anyone know of a tool that would look at a 
group of tracks and then update the metadata for those tracks?  My thought is 
that if I essentially replace the metadata, it will come out alright on the 
UKMP.

thanks,
K



-- 
In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
maemo-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users

Reply via email to