>  Hi there,
 >
 >  Due to slow Internet connection, I have to install SB and Maemo SDK
 >  manually, following http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/4.0/INSTALL.txt
 >  Scratchbox is ok, tested a simple Helloworld. Then I installed SDK like
 >  this:
 >
 >  - copy maemo-sdk-rootstrap_4.0_armel.tar and ___i386.tar to
 >  /scratchbox/packages
 >  - use sb-menu, create 2 targets, ARMEL and X86, extract files to them using
 >  above files.
 >
 >  As I remember, that's enough to setup Maemo like I did a lot before. But
 >  this time, I can't start Maemo as there's no af-sb-init.sh. I search on
 >  other machine, there're 2 files af-sb-init.sh in ..../usr/bin for each
 >  target. I also tried to browse 2 rootstrap files above, but there're not,
 >  too. What's step I might miss? I'll be happy to hear from you.
 >
 >  Thanks,
 >  Jakov

 Please do an apt-get update and then a apt-get install maemo-sdk-dev
 inside scratchbox.
 Only when you do a apt-get inside scratchbox it would install and
 setup the environment for maemo, it would also install the files
 necessary for the af-sb-init.sh script to run.

 If you are still having problems just run the installer script once,
 that is the best way to get this setup.

 hope this helps!!!!

 Thanks,
 Harini