Vladimir schrieb:
> Hi all.
Hi!

> I want to be able to connect Nokia N810 using Bluetooth to my PC and
> use PC network connection to connect to internet. I found a howto:
> http://maemo.org/community/wiki/howto-bluetoothnetworking-dun-ppp/
>
> I have several questions:
>
> - Does this howto apply to Nokia N810 also?
> - Will this work if the PC is running MS Windows with bluetooth dongle
> with connection sharing enabled?
>
> - step 4 from the howto:
> "...
> 4. Goto 'Phone' in the Control Panel
> Choose your new Device from step 2
> It is now 'selected'. If you don't do this then it won't show up in the
> Connection Manager.
> ..."
>
> However, when i go to 'Phone' in the Control Panel i cannot choose my
> PC because it is not listed there. I think it's because the device
> class is "Computer".
>
> Can i choose my PC as a 'Phone' some other way?

I would like to see PAN being used for that - using DUN from Linux
device to Linux device seem pretty brain dead to me, sorry.
But PAN is ont integrated in Maemo - well I guess the modules are there
and pand exists but it is not integrated into the framework and UI...

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535