It's pretty simple, do you know how to ssh into your Nokia, and gain root?

Here's the commands that will install it:

(all commands assume you have internet access)

apt-get install python2.5

apt-get install python2.5-gtk2

apt-get python2.5-hildon

apt-get python2.5-xml

- These packages may have already been installed.

Now download and install python-gdata, since I don't know where the
repository is, I just downloaded then used "dpkg -i python-gdata" to install
it

do the same for erminig using dpkg,

then you need to have internet access to run erminig for the very first
time, if not it just crashes.

HtH,

Denis