That's a good question.
Generally if you don't need to update... then don't do it.
Theoretically all the applications should work on Diablo without much
modifications.
Many, in fact, do.
But many of them where on the chinook extras repository and they are
still not been moved
to the Diablo's one.

Thus updating to Diablo may give you more troubles.
On the other side, a part from those new features, there are also
plenty of bugfixes that Diablo
carries along.
And some performance improvements.

Anyway, you are the only one that needs to weight the pros and cons of updating.
Then, again alone, decide.

--
anidel

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Dave Sherohman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:10:46PM +0200, Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
>> Diablo has been released guys :)
>
> So...  As someone who hasn't been following Diablo, doesn't use a mail
> reader on my N800, already has my accounts and service providers set up,
> never sees Chinese characters outside of spam, and rarely/never zooms
> web pages, is there any reason for me to bother flashing my tablet (for
> the last time?) today instead of waiting for Diablo + 1?
>
> --
> News aggregation meets world domination.  Can you see the fnews?
> http://seethefnews.com/

anidel