I have to agree that RTFM is a painful response,

Here's what I'd do.

1. Backup all your data.
2. Restore to the current version you are running.
3. DON"T restore your applications. Just restore your data.
4. Install one application at a time until you see the same behavior your
seeing now. - Keep a list of what you installed.
This may be the problem application.
5. Do a new restore, don't allow the applications to be installed.
6. Reinstall all applications up to the one that caused the reboot. - See if
the Nokia is stable.
7. If it's not stable, go back the the bug report and tell everyone what
applications you had installed and which one you added that caused your
system to become unstable.

HtH,

Denis