Hi:

As the codes show below, I add a button to my dialog, and write a
callback function response of clicking button.

When I run my application, I find my applications do this:

1.      call the callback function,

2.      after step 1, execute the default handler of signal

but i need only the first step; In other words, I hope my app run like
this:

 After executing button = gtk_dialog_add_button(GTK_DIALOG(dialog),
"Detail", ......), respond to my DIY signal, how can I do that

OR: when clicking the button, only call the function
(callback_file_more_button());

I am sorry to obtrude you, but i have been graveled for long time, can
you give me some advises.

<<image001.gif>>