Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 17.07.2008, 16:01 +0300 schrieb Kalle Valo:
> Basically the battery must have charge enough to keep the device on
> during the flashing process, which takes less than a minute. But you
> really don't want to run out of battery when flashing the bootloader,
> so it's better to be on the safe side and charge the battery full
> before flashing.

I guessed this. But I wasn't sure, if there might be a check for battery
state or so before flashing. Remember some laptop bios update procedure,
which denies to work, when battery isn't charged and power isn't
connected.

Anyway, was only this stupid mistake...

Thanks,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'