I had a similar problem where my install was missing all the Internet-y
icons (photostream, last.fm, etc).  The problem was I had the extras-devel
repo enabled and it basically installed different versions of Canola, and
broke the plugins.

I had to uninstall, disable the extras-devel repo, and then reinstall.

InternetTabletTalk.com forums have an entire channel devoted to Canola.  I
found -a better description- of my problem there.

hope that helps,

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Has anyone come across this one before.  I have installed Canola2 on a
> diablo N810 and don't have a video's icon.
>
> If so how did you fix it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Peter

In Vino Veritas