I have most of my music in .flac files so I installed Mediabox Media
Center on my N800 to play them back.  I started playing a track on it
and after about 1 minute it went silent.  I tried this several times,
always with the same result.  I figured it was going silent when the
screen went dark, but I notice Media Player doesn't do that.

I started playing a song and tapped on the screen part way through so
the screen would stay lit at full brightness for a while longer.  MBMC
still went silent after 1 minute, even though the screen stayed lit
longer.

I adjusted my screen diming time to 2 minutes and the screen shutoff to
5 minutes and a song played over 2 minutes without going silent.  I
didn't have time this evening to wait the full 5 minutes to see what
happens and I really don't have time to test every variation.  I changed
both dim and shut-off to 2 minutes and the song went silent at 2
minutes.

It looks like MBMC is reading the shutoff or dim time and silencing
itself at that point, no matter what I do.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there any other program I can use
to play a list of flac files?  Can I stop this with some obvious setting
change I don't seem to have found yet?  Have I asked enough picky
questions yet?

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.  I want to use this as a
media player when I'm at the gym so I want to fix this.  I need to drown
out the TVs with music so I can think while I'm on the machines.

Thanks!

Hal