I'm frustrated with the music players available for my N800 and home I'm
just not getting something basic.  First, before I go into feature
issues, I'm using FLAC files.  I've ripped my entire CD collection to
flac on my LAN so I keep it lossless and want to copy those files to an
SD card so I can play them on my N800.  I do have a number of old time
radio shows in MP3, but those aren't an issue.

I've tried KMPlayer, but it won't let me edit playlists like it claims
to.   I'm using MediaBoxMediaCenter for now.  I've tried UKMP and it
doesn't do flac as is the problem with several others.

I don't want much, but I'd like to be able to copy my flac files, which
I know have all the tags in them, to the SD card, then play that album
on a music player with the tracks in order.  I can't remember the track
order on my own and don't want to have to go through, each time I copy
an album, and sort the tracks.  I just want to be able to load a media
player, say, "This is the directory, be a nice program and add all the
tracks," then have it play the album tracks in order.  (It's a major
pain to have to add each track of a symphony or all of "Wish You Were
Here", for examples, to a playlist EVERY TIME I start MBMC and in some
cases I can't remember track order until I listen to it.)

Is there a music player for the N800 that plays flac and is aware of
track sequence for an album so if I have an album on the SD card, it's
easy to get them to play back in order?

I'm rather surprised I haven't seen that on the players I've looked at.

Thanks!

Hal